League of Legends players, if you’re the sort of gamer who is addicted/hooked onto their game and needs to stay updated while on the go and when you’re away from your computer, it looks like Riot Games is thinking up a solution for you. Thanks to job listings found on Riot Games’ website, it seems that the developer is currently seeking both iOS and Android app developers to help them create “cutting-edge” apps for League of Legends players.
The job description is pretty flowery and basically calls for developers to create apps that “help players engage with the world around League of Legends anytime and anywhere, even if they’re not sitting in front of a computer.” We’re not sure what sort of apps Riot Games has in mind, but we doubt it will be a mobile version of the game, so League of Legends players should probably not get their hopes up just yet. As it stands there are unofficial League of Legends apps out there for both iOS and Android, but given that this will be an official Riot Games’ endeavor, we expect it will be much more extensive.
What do you guys think? What kind of League of Legends mobile app would you like to see from Riot Games?
Next Story: Additional Windows Phone GDR3 Details Revealed
- 2014-01-20 UK Porn Filter Causes Havoc With League Of Legends Patches
- 2013-12-26 League Of Legends' Justin Carter's Motion To Quash Terrorist Threat Case Denied
- 2013-12-05 League Of Legends Snowdown Mode Teased
- 2013-08-21 League Of Legends Hacked; Account Data, Credit Card Info Stolen
- 2013-08-13 League Of Legends Player Wants “Satan” To Be Unfiltered