The release for Saints Row 4 is getting ever so close as August 20 is right around the corner. We’re sure you’ve seen some of the crazy pre-order bonuses Volition is including with the game, but this pre-order bundle has to be the craziest we’ve ever seen as it will cost one “lucky” gamer $1,000,000 to purchase.
The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition of Saints Row 4 is a pre-order bundle that is exclusive to U.K. video game retailer, Game. The bundle costs $1,000,000, although for those in the U.K., it’ll only cost them £645,000, which will probably confuse U.K. gamers to no end.
Either way, if you’re considering purchasing one of the most expensive pre-order bundles for a $60+ video game, know that you’ll be getting quite the experience out of this bundle. First, you’ll be given the Commander in Chief Edition of Saints Row 4, which is probably one of the reasons you’re even considering this bundle. The add-on bonuses for the bundle include such outrageous things as a Virgin Galactic Space Flight, a hostage rescue experience, plastic surgery, and 7 nights at the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-Al-Arab, Dubai. This is only a sampling of what you’ll be getting with your $1,000,000, as you can see from the image posted above, you’ll get much, much more.
- 2013-10-11: Saints Row 4 Mod Lets You Play In First-Person Mode
- 2013-08-20: Saints Row 4 Now Available; Celebrates Launch With Accolades Trailer
- 2013-08-16: Saints Row 4 Includes Playable Obama, Bush, Lincoln, Washington In Pre-Order Bonus
- 2013-08-12: Saints Row 4 $1 Million Dollar Special Edition Includes Crazy Bonuses
- 2013-07-22: Saints Row IV Short Trailers Released
- 2013-07-02: Saints Row 4 'Low Violence' Version Shows Up On Steam Australia
- 2013-06-25: Saints Row 4 Banned For Sale In Australia Over 'Sexual Violence' Concerns
- 2013-05-07: Saints Row 4 Has Us Playing As A Butt-Kicking President With Superpowers