Thanks to a recent statement made by Samsung’s executive vice president, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 phablet has been confirmed for an unveiling at IFA 2013, along with the Galaxy Gear smart watch as well. As for availability, last we heard the Galaxy Note 3 could begin shipping in September and now thanks to new reports, the 27th of September could be a possible release date. This is according to Taiwanese website ePrice who claims that the device will go up for sale in Taiwan come the 27th of September, with pre-orders possibly beginning on the 16th of September, although that particular date could be shifted depending on circumstances, but it should not be anything major.
Taiwan is one of the markets that are lucky enough to get devices early, so there is a good chance that if it is released on the 27th of September in Taiwan, other markets should expect to follow shortly after, if not at the same time as well. No word on pricing just yet but we expect it will vary from country to country, not to mention subsidies offered by carriers could affect the price as well. Take it with a grain of salt for now, but hopefully apart from just sharing the features of the Galaxy Note 3 at IFA 2013, Samsung will announce pricing and availability as well.
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2013-09-04: Galaxy Note 3: Hands-On Review
- 2013-09-03: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 APKs Hint At Fingerprint Scanning Feature
- 2013-09-02: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Could Feature 2.5GB Of RAM, Not 3GB
- 2013-09-02: Samsung Galaxy Note 3's Snapdragon 800 Chipset "Confirmed" By South Korean Carrier
- 2013-09-01: Galaxy Note 3 Pictured Once Again