It certainly looks like Samsung has a ton of new products up their sleeves and have no intention of slowing down, and thanks four recently spotted Samsung models spotted in a shipping manifest, it looks like we might be able to expect four Samsung phones in a variety of different sizes. According to the shipping manifest, model numbers SM-G730A, SM-G3815, SM-G9105, and SM-G7102 were revealed, with the devices sporting 4”, 4.5”, 5”, and 5.2” screen sizes respectively.
However these do not appear to be high-end models, at least not as far as the G730A and G3815 are concerned. According to UAProf strings on Samsung’s website, it has been revealed that the G730A will feature a 4” display with a resolution of 800×480. The G3815 on the other hand will sport a 4.5” display with a display resolution of 540×960, which isn’t too impressive. Then again perhaps these are low-end devices that Samsung could be using to target emerging markets and shoppers who might be price-sensitive, so who knows?
As far as the G9105 and G7102 are concerned, their specifications remain unknown at this point in time but we’ll be keeping our eyes peeled nonetheless. Hopefully Samsung will have something to share during their 4th of September IFA press event, so be sure to check back with us then for the details (if there are any to be had)!
Next Story: Fifth-gen iPad Rear Shell Leaked In New Photos
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon