On the 10th of September, it has been rumored that Apple will be holding an event of their own in which they will announce both the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. Assuming that is true, when can we expect either device to be released to the masses? Apple has typically been pretty efficient when it comes to release dates, usually releasing a couple of weeks from the announcement, and sometimes on the day itself. We had previously heard that the 20th of September is a possible release date and it seems that the date could be true.
This is according to TmoNews who is reporting that T-Mobile stores in the US are blacking out Friday, the 20thof September, until the 22nd of September (Sunday) to prevent employees from taking vacations. Presumably this is to ensure that the carrier will have enough staff on hand to handle incoming customers who might be looking to get their hands on the new iPhones. Of course since Apple has yet to announce anything official yet, do take it with a grain of salt for now, but if you’re looking to pick up either device, perhaps the 20th of September could be a date worth marking down on your calendar.
Next Story: Olympus Teases Upcoming Flagship Camera
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2013-12-11: T-Mobile iPhone Upfront Cost Now $0 For The Holiday Season
- 2013-11-27: T-Mobile Black Friday 2013 Deal: $0 Down For iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c [Rumor]
- 2013-09-16: T-Mobile Cuts Prices Of Older iPhones To Clear Inventory
- 2013-09-12: T-Mobile iPhone 5S And iPhone 5C Prices Detailed
- 2013-09-10: T-Mobile iPhone 5S And iPhone 5C Release On September 20th