We’re sure that there are a couple of you guys out there who are planning on picking up the Xbox One. We also expect there are a number of those out there who have yet to be convinced. Well it looks like Microsoft is hoping to entice you with the Xbox One by breaking down some of their design process, to get you to fully understand why they have designed the console the way they did. In the latest Xbox One video, Microsoft takes us through the design process of the Xbox One’s controller which is explained by Quintin Morris, a senior product designer for Microsoft, where he talks about things such as ergonomics, how the buttons are placed closer together for better efficiency and reaction times, and etc. In any case if you have a few minutes to spare and would like to learn more about how the controller was designed, be sure to check out the video above to learn more.
- 2014-04-17: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Indefinitely Delayed And Possibly Cancelled For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads