It goes without saying that the BlackBerry Z30 has seen its fair share of leaks in the past, and at long last, the wait is over. BlackBerry has just announced the new BlackBerry Z30 smartphone, which also happens to be the new flagship from the mobile device manufacturer. Being BlackBerry’s biggest, fastest and most advanced smartphone to date, it will run on BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.2, sporting an all-touch 5” Super AMOLED display alongside the largest battery to date, too.
Other key features of the BlackBerry Z30 include BlackBerry Priority Hub that allows you to keep track of all your conversations and notifications, while you can also check out a preview of any incoming message regardless of the app that you are using at the comment, and managing those messages in a jiffy is a snap without having to leave the app you’re in, too. Apart from that, should your BlackBerry Z30 be locked, you are able to tap on the various icons on the Lock Screen to check out an instant preview of your most recent messages and notifications.
Other hardware specifications of the BlackBerry Z30 include a quad-core 1.7 GHz processor, stereo audio, BlackBerry Natural Sound, a new generation antenna technology, and a 2,880 mAh battery. No idea on pricing details, but it should arrive pretty soon. [Press Release]
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets “Pursed”
- 2014-04-20: BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20: BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2013-12-22: AT&T Compatible BlackBerry Z30 Shows Up At The FCC
- 2013-10-28: Verizon BlackBerry Z30 Launches This November For $199 On Contract
- 2013-10-27: Verizon BlackBerry Z30 Render Leaked
- 2013-10-10: Rogers Decides To Sell The BlackBerry Z30 After All
- 2013-09-29: BlackBerry Z30 Makes The Customary FCC Pit Stop