Microsoft and Lionhead Studios announced earlier this year Fable Anniversary would be headed to the Xbox 360 “holiday this year.” It looks like it’ll be missing the holidays as Fable Anniversary lead designer Ted Timmins announced the game would be hit with a delay.
Just how long of a delay could Fable fans expect? Well – Fable Anniversary is expected to now release in February 2014, nearly three months after the Xbox One has been in the homes of those who picked it up as soon as it launches on November 22. Timmins doesn’t go into the nitty gritty as to why exactly Fable Anniversary will be delayed, although he does go into detail just how tough the decision was to make.
“It’s not easy making these decisions and I know that us asking you to wait a little longer whilst we get to play test the game every day is downright unfair, so over the next few weeks we’re going to be sharing with you more screenshots, more game footage and perhaps even some… top secret announcements!”
Top secret announcements, eh? We could only hope one of those announcements is Fable Anniversary headed to the Xbox One in addition to its original Xbox 360 release. We’re sure by February, many Xbox One owners will completely forget they ever had an Xbox 360, so an Xbox One release would certainly be a welcomed bit of news.RELATED
- Fox Announces Family Guy Mobile Game Arriving In 2014
- Xbox One Release In Some Countries Delayed (Rumor)
- Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- Retailer Sends Free PlayStation Vita Units, Then Threatens Legal Action
- Follow: Microsoft, xbox, xbox 360,
- Seen at: lionhead