Just the other day photos of a space grey fifth-gen iPad surfaced and given that Apple has been rumored to launch the new iPad and iPad mini 2 come October, we guess the frequency of the leaks aren’t surprising. In any case a new video has made its way online, courtesy of Unbox Therapy where they show off the new Smart Covers that have been designed specifically for the fifth-gen iPad. The video shows off the Smart Covers in a variety of different colors and shows that it has been designed specifically to fit the new iPad 5, or whatever Apple plans on calling it.
The fifth-gen iPad is expected to keep the same display size as its predecessors, but at the same time will be taking design cues from the iPad mini, such as making itself thinner and keeping the bezels of the display narrower. Ultimately what this means for would-be iPad customers is that they get to enjoy the iPad’s larger display, but in a small and thinner body, which we can only imagine is a good thing. In any case we’re still keeping our eyes and ears peeled for an invite by Apple for its rumored October event, but in the meantime you can check out the video above if you’d like to see what the new iPad Smart Covers look like.
Next Story: Apple Patent Wants To Bring Autographs To Ebooks
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad