Earlier this week, Apple finally unveiled two new iPhones, the iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S, both of which would be made available in a variety of colors. The iPhone 5S, however, will have gold as one of its color options giving those of us who enjoy the finer things in life the chance to really enjoy the luxury that comes with owning a gold iPhone. It looks like the gold phone bandwagon has received a newcomer as HTC looks to be building their own gold HTC One, according to some leaked images that hit the Internet today.
This isn’t the first time we’ve seen the HTC One covered in gold as a 24ct edition was announced earlier this year by Goldgenie, although we have a feeling its close to $3000 price range may be a little too rich for the blood of most people. If you would prefer to have a gold HTC One that was just colored gold instead of made out of real gold, then your time may come soon if the recently leaked images are any indication of HTC’s future plans.
Considering how color crazy HTC has gone with its HTC One, we wouldn’t be surprised one bit if the company decided to offer a gold version. The question is: would you buy a gold HTC One?
Next Story: Alleged HTC One Max Branding Leaked
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15: Original HTC One Prototype Revealed
- 2013-06-24: HTC One Gets 24ct Gold-Plated Treatment Starting At $2909