We’ve been hearing about the gold iPhone 5S for several months prior to its official unveiling this past week. Numerous leaks pretty much confirmed a gold iPhone would be made available, and that’s exactly what happened. Considering how long Apple probably knew about not only its gold iPhone 5S, but the multitude of colors that would be available with the iPhone 5C, we’re surprised they didn’t also announce new accessories that would match the color of your iPhone would also be released. If you’re a future owner of a gold iPhone 5S, then you’ll want to have a matching Lightning cable to show off just how much you love gold.
Juicies is launching a Kickstarter project, which it’s calling Juicies+, that will seek funding to create high-quality, tangle-free cables for smartphones and tablets. One of the cables Juicies plans to make available if they receive proper funding is a gold Lightning cable that was designed to color-coordinate with your gold iPhone 5S.
The gold Lightning cable will only become a reality if Juicies can raise a total of $120,000 for its Kickstarter project. Considering the project has raised over $100,000 with 48 more days to go, we think it’s safe to say you’ll soon be able to get your gold Lightning cable to go with your gold iPhone 5S. That is, as long as you have the $18 it’ll cost to buy the cable.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2013-11-18: The Foaster Is An iPhone Charger Shaped Like A Toaster
- 2013-11-01: Boost Mobile iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Pricing Revealed
- 2013-10-25: iPhone 5s Supplies Are Now Even Shorter [Analyst]
- 2013-10-21: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Headed To Boost Mobile November 8
- 2013-09-12: ChargeKey Is A Lightning Cable Small Enough To Fit On Your Keychain