When it comes to taking great photos, granted your equipment does play a factor, but it is also how you use your equipment, find the right settings, and most importantly, how you compose the picture, which is why it is not completely ludicrous that Nokia has given the Lumia 1020 smartphone to two world famous photographers, Bruce Weber and David Bailey, who will soon be displaying the images captured on their phones in an exhibition at the Nicholls & Clarke Building in London on the 13th of September.
For Bailey, shooting digital is not a new concept to him and in his own words, “if it takes a picture, I’m going to use it.” Weber on the other hand has apparently never shot in digital before, making this experience a completely new one for him. Interestingly enough even with the plethora of photography apps available on our smartphones these days, the duo weren’t impressed by them, but they were impressed with the Lumia 1020’s photo-taking capabilities.
According to Weber, “Nokia has created a smartphone which not only matches the capabilities of many high-end cameras, but in most cases surpasses them. It simplifies creative photography,” with Bailey adding, “The level of detail you can capture using a Nokia Lumia 1020 is nothing short of breathtaking.”RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- BlackBerry Likely To Replace Hardware Business With Software Services [Rumor]
- Get 50GB Free Amazon Cloud Drive Storage With Purchase Of Select Android Phones
- Follow: lumia 1020, Nokia,
- Seen at: dailymail