Nokia has been on a roll lately, releasing new ads that poke fun at the competition, while highlighting some of the key strengths of their mobile devices, and in this latest Nokia Lumia 925 ad, it’s another funny video from Nokia that demonstrates one of the features of the handset. It basically shows a family where an overly-friendly boyfriend of the daughter joins them for a day at the park, and while mom and the daughter are obviously smitten by him, dad isn’t too thrilled.
The video highlights one of the camera features on the Lumia 925 which is the ability to take photos and remove unwanted objects from the photograph after the shot has been taken with a simple tap on the screen, versus a more complicated editing process. It’s pretty funny and a lighthearted commercial that will get a few chuckles, so if you have a minute to spare do check it out in the video above.RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Follow: lumia 925, Nokia,