Nokia has been on a roll lately, releasing new ads that poke fun at the competition, while highlighting some of the key strengths of their mobile devices, and in this latest Nokia Lumia 925 ad, it’s another funny video from Nokia that demonstrates one of the features of the handset. It basically shows a family where an overly-friendly boyfriend of the daughter joins them for a day at the park, and while mom and the daughter are obviously smitten by him, dad isn’t too thrilled.
The video highlights one of the camera features on the Lumia 925 which is the ability to take photos and remove unwanted objects from the photograph after the shot has been taken with a simple tap on the screen, versus a more complicated editing process. It’s pretty funny and a lighthearted commercial that will get a few chuckles, so if you have a minute to spare do check it out in the video above.
- 2014-04-24 Microsoft-Nokia Deal Sees Some Last Minute Changes
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-01 Nokia To Provide 30,000 Lumia Handsets To Bank In Spain
- 2013-09-18 Microsoft Store Offers Free Wireless Charging Cover For Lumia 925
- 2013-09-13 Nokia Lumia 925 Review
- 2013-09-06 Nokia's New Lumia 925 Does Not Want The (Prince Of) Darkness To Ruin Your Photos
- 2013-08-27 Nokia Lumia 925 Headed To AT&T On September 13 For $99