The Nokia Lumia 1520 is Nokia’s upcoming phablet device which has also gone by the “Bandit” codename in the past. We’ve seen images and press renders of the device make their way onto the internet, and now thanks to a handful of photos obtained by The Verge, the handset has made yet another appearance, this time sitting alongside the Sony Xperia Z. For those unfamiliar with the Xperia Z, it’s Sony’s Android smartphone device that was unveiled earlier this year at CES 2013 and sports a 5” display.
Clearly the photo above shows that the Lumia 1520 is the larger of the two, and according to previous leaks and further confirmed by the person who submitted the photos to The Verge, the Lumia 1520 will sport a 6” Full HD display. Previous photos didn’t really show how big a device the Lumia 1520 is, so we guess the new photos should clue you in. Other specs reportedly “confirmed” includes 2GB of RAM, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset, 32GB of storage, an SD slot, and will run on the Windows Phone GDR3 update. What do you guys think? Could this be Nokia’s swan song before the brand is dropped by Microsoft?
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-07 Delta Airlines To Bring 20,000 Lumia 1520 Handsets To Their Flight Attendants
- 2014-03-31 Nokia Lumia 1520 Beats Out The Competition In Blind Camera Comparison
- 2014-03-18 Nokia Lumia 1520 Set To Receive Software Update
- 2014-03-09 Delta Air Lines Upgrading Nokias To Lumia 1520
- 2014-03-05 Lumia 1520 Beats Out Galaxy S5 For Gaming, According To Benchmarks