Nokia is scheduled to conduct a major media event on October 22nd in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The company has already confirmed the event but hasn’t said what we can expect. As per rumors, it might release as many as six devices. A number of those devices have already been leaked or rumored, that includes but is not limited to the Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet, Lumia 1520 phablet, Asha 502 and a “Glee” smartphone which is a low end Lumia focused on music. Today, a screenshot of the Nokia Storyteller app has been leaked by the infamous @evleaks, who has been behind a number of Nokia related leaks in the past as well.
The screenshot as well as the app’s alleged name hints at the fact that the app might allow users to organize their photos based on various themes, thus essentially creating a photo-story. The Shared tab hints at the possibility of being able to share photo-stories. The Timeline tab would probably display photos based on the date they were taken and Map would display the places the photos were taken at. The tweet also mentions Bandit and Sirius, which are codenames for Nokia’s much rumored phablet and tablet, respectively. Their mention in the tweet could indicate that this app might work on both Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 RT which the Sirius tablet is expected to run.
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-07: Delta Airlines To Bring 20,000 Lumia 1520 Handsets To Their Flight Attendants
- 2014-03-31: Nokia Lumia 1520 Beats Out The Competition In Blind Camera Comparison
- 2014-03-18: Nokia Lumia 1520 Set To Receive Software Update
- 2013-11-07: Nokia Lumia 1520 And Lumia 2520 Pegged For 22nd November Launch [Rumor]