Nokia is scheduled to conduct a major media event on October 22nd in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The company has already confirmed the event but hasn’t said what we can expect. As per rumors, it might release as many as six devices. A number of those devices have already been leaked or rumored, that includes but is not limited to the Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet, Lumia 1520 phablet, Asha 502 and a “Glee” smartphone which is a low end Lumia focused on music. Today, a screenshot of the Nokia Storyteller app has been leaked by the infamous @evleaks, who has been behind a number of Nokia related leaks in the past as well.
The screenshot as well as the app’s alleged name hints at the fact that the app might allow users to organize their photos based on various themes, thus essentially creating a photo-story. The Shared tab hints at the possibility of being able to share photo-stories. The Timeline tab would probably display photos based on the date they were taken and Map would display the places the photos were taken at. The tweet also mentions Bandit and Sirius, which are codenames for Nokia’s much rumored phablet and tablet, respectively. Their mention in the tweet could indicate that this app might work on both Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 RT which the Sirius tablet is expected to run.RELATED
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Follow: lumia 1520, lumia 2520, Nokia,