Taking a trip to the mall could turn into an all-day event if you just so happen to make the trip with someone who literally can shop until they proceed to drop. There are some neat stores and kiosks in the mall that try their absolute best to get as much money out of your bank account as fast as possible. If this prank ever became a reality, we’re sure there’d be a huge line of people waiting their turn to be beamed up into something.
Blinkbox teamed up with illusionist Scott Penrose in order to honor the release of Star Trek: Into Darkness on DVD and Blu-ray to pull quite the elaborate prank on mall shoppers in London, England. As you’ll see in the video, there were many shoppers who fell for the prank, which we won’t spoil how exactly it was done as we know how much you all enjoy a good prank.
Hopefully this will be a lesson to you all who just so happen to be walking through a mall when something like this happens. If humans were actually able to teleport each other from one location to another, you should know by now it would be the biggest news story of our entire existence. In other words, if you see a “teleporter” in a mall, it’s a fake.
Next Story: Gold HTC One Spotted In Leaked Photos
- 2014-04-21 Oculus Rift Gives You A Taste Of The USS Voyager Bridge
- 2013-09-11 NSA Director Might Have Starship Enterprise Bridge Replica
- 2013-08-23 Government Website Has Klingon Translation On Offer
- 2013-06-07 Star Trek Inspired Theme Park Approved In Jordan
- 2013-06-06 Acer Aspire R7 Star Trek Limited Edition Being Auctioned Off June 14