Do you think that designers know something which we do not? If you have answered in the affirmative, then you might want to check out just what designer Sean Miles has done with the latest series known as “The Bags That Talk”. This particular range of vintage designer handbags do not only look great to be carried around with all the lady stuff inside, but what makes them unique is this – it will be able to double up as actual mobile phones, now how about that?
This is part part of an O2 campaign which will be able to highlight the possibilities of gadget recycling instead of merely throwing away old handsets. Some of the bags include the ones from Alexander McQueen, Chloe, Celine and Mulberry. In these recycled handbags, you will find old school Nokia and LG mobile phones that were sent in by O2 Recycle customers who did not find any more use for them. Imagine a luxury Mulberry messenger bag which has been given the Sean Miles touch, being transformed into a retro ghetto blaster to pump out your favorite tunes on the go, not to mention being able to make and receive calls. Do you think that as an old mobile phone, it would have preferred to “retire” in a junkyard or as a fashionable item?
- 2014-03-05 Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- 2013-04-10 Mobile Phones Useful For End-Of-Life Instructions
- 2012-05-17 Survey: Most Americans play games on phones to kill time
- 2011-10-12 Samsung to sell modified Galaxy handsets to avert Dutch ban
- 2011-09-29 DIY wooden charging stand for your phone