Plenty has been said about GTA 5, the recently released title on current generation consoles that look set to sell like hot cakes and in the process, perhaps break some sales records or two? Well, one thing is for sure – the GTA game series is not a title that you would use to nanny younger children, which is good since I believe they would much rather want to catch ‘em all in Pokemon, too. Well, having said that, a trio of teenagers were arrested on suspicion of robbery, where the robbery saw the following items stolen – a watch, a mobile phone, and a copy of Grand Theft Auto 5.
These three males, aged 15, 16, and 18, happen to be in custody at a north London police station at the moment after a rather violent attack on Tuesday. The Metropolitan Police did mention in a statement that a 23-year-old man who was on his way home happened to be hit with a brick followed by by stabbed, before he was robbed and relieved of his possessions, the GTA 5 copy included. Is this a case of life imitating life? There is just something about GTA 5 that drives people to do some nutty stuff, including masquerading as cops to pick up a copy of GTA 5 early.
Next Story: Infinity Blade III Has Finally Been Released
- 2014-04-16 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Trailer Recreated In GTA 5
- 2014-04-08 Grand Theft Auto V On PC, Xbox One And PS4 This June (Rumor)
- 2014-03-18 GTA 5 For PC Beta Test Emails Are Fake And Contain Malware
- 2014-03-02 Skyfall Train Fight Scene Created In GTA 5
- 2014-02-27 Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission