Google announced a new Chromebook yesterday, the HP Chromebook 11, which we’re sure will probably help boost the amount of Chromebooks that are used in U.S. schools. If you happen to not be a student, but can’t afford to buy a Chromebook yourself, you could possibly earn it through a new promotion Google has just announced.
Google launched a new promotion yesterday that asks you to nominate someone who you believe deserves a free HP Chromebook. The nominee can be pretty much anyone, whether or not they’re a human being, which when you nominate them, you’ll be able to notify them through their Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or e-mail. The nominee would then be presented with a link which asks them for a photo in order to enter the promotion.
Google’s promotion to give away Chromebooks by allowing people to nominate one another will run for another week. If you happen to know someone who would like to have a Chromebook in their life, which you can certainly include yourself in Google’s promotion, then head on over to Google’s site and promote anyone and everyone you like. As of this writing there are a little under 900 Chromebooks to give away, so we’re sure your chances of getting one may actually be pretty good at this point.
- 2014-04-10: Square Considered By Google And Apple For Purchase Before
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Confirmed: Google Glass Will Be Sold To The Public On 15th April
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: 72 Percent Of People Surveyed Against Google Glass Due To Privacy
- 2014-03-10: Free 2 Months Of Google Play Music All Access With Chromebook Purchase
- 2014-02-12: Chromebooks Run Windows Apps Through VMWare Horizon
- 2013-12-23: HP 11 Chromebook Review
- 2013-12-06: Microsoft Launches Another Scroogled Campaign Against The Chromebook
- 2013-11-27: Acer C720P Is Their Latest Touchscreen Chromebook Priced At $299