Apple launched its iPhone 5S just a few weeks ago, although shortly after its release, users of the new iPhone have been reporting a number of issues with the device. We recently heard the motion sensors on the iPhone 5S are slightly out of whack, as well as rumors of the device possibly bending just like the iPhone 5 did when it was first released. A new issue with the iPhone 5S has come up, this time bringing the infamous “Blue Screen of Death” with it.
Yes – you read right. A number of iPhone 5S owners have taken to the Apple support forums to report they have been experiencing the blue screen of death on their devices. The most common method of experiencing the blue screen of death seems to be when iPhone 5S owners use Apple’s suite of iWork applications. One user recorded the instance and published it on YouTube, which we can see the problem seems to come up when attempting to multitask between different iWork applications. Once the iPhone 5S reaches the blue screen of death, the device automatically reboots itself, which could certainly be an issue if your neck deep in an iWork document.
At this time, Apple has yet to make any remarks towards the iPhone 5S’ blue screen of death issue, but we’ll be sure to keep an eye out for any updates regarding it.
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16 Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2013-11-01 Boost Mobile iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Pricing Revealed
- 2013-10-25 iPhone 5s Supplies Are Now Even Shorter [Analyst]
- 2013-10-21 iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Headed To Boost Mobile November 8
- 2013-10-20 iPhone 5s TV Ad Runs
- 2013-10-17 Apple iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Prices In France Raised