When it comes to smartphone cameras, the Nokia Lumia 1020 is no slouch. In fact some consider it to have the best smartphone camera on the market at the moment, beating out the likes of Apple’s iPhone 5 which some consider to be one of the better cameras on the market. But how good are we talking about? Would you be able to tell if a video was shot entirely with the Nokia Lumia 1020? Well we certainly couldn’t and if you have a few minutes to spare, you might want to check out the music video above which features Ellie Goulding’s “How Long Will I Love You” song.
The video seems to have a lot of Nokia devices making appearances, such as the Nokia Lumia 1020 and the Lumia 925, but we guess the highlight here is that apparently the entire music video was shot with the Lumia 1020 and put together in Final Cut Pro. While the video is for the upcoming Roger Michell short film, Tom & Issy, with 20p from each purchase of the song going to BBC’s Children in Need Charity, it sure does look like an extended advertisement for Nokia phones. Either way it is a pretty impressive video and if you’d like to see a Making Of video, check it out below. Who else would have figured that it was shot entirely with a Nokia Lumia 1020?
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-16 Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-03-23 Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Shoot Fashion Magazine's Entire Issue
- 2014-03-18 Nokia Lumia 1020 Used By Scientists To See Behind Objects
- 2013-12-19 More On Black Update For AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020, Lumia 1520 Gets New Firmware Too
- 2013-12-19 Nokia Lumia 1020 Getting Nokia Black Update Earlier Than Expected