When it comes to smartphones with great cameras, only a handful of devices come to mind and one of them is the Nokia Lumia 1020. Ultimately it does boil down to personal preference but it seems when it comes to a majority vote, the Lumia 1020 wins. This is according to the folks at Phone Arena who have conducted a blind comparison poll between some of the big name phones out there. This included the HTC One, the LG G2, the iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, Samsung Galaxy S4, and the Nokia Lumia 1020. All photos were resized to 13MP with their EXIF data removed so users won’t be able to tell which phone took which photo.
The readers were then asked to choose which photo they thought looked best and according to the polls, the Nokia Lumia 1020 beat out the competition by a large margin, taking 62.19% of the votes! Samsung’s Galaxy S4 was in second place with 20.91% of the votes, followed by the iPhone 5s, the LG G2, the iPhone 5c, and finally the HTC One. It was an interesting test and if you’d like to see the rest of the test, hit up Phone Arena’s website for the details.
Next Story: iPad 5 Release Date, News and Rumored Specs
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20: Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-03-23: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Shoot Fashion Magazine's Entire Issue
- 2014-03-18: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used By Scientists To See Behind Objects
- 2013-12-19: More On Black Update For AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020, Lumia 1520 Gets New Firmware Too
- 2013-12-19: Nokia Lumia 1020 Getting Nokia Black Update Earlier Than Expected