The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been making itself available across U.S. wireless carriers just a few weeks ago, with those who picked up the phablet stuck between purchasing the device in either white or black. It looks like a new color option for the Galaxy Note 3 may be just around the corner, according to a listing on Newegg.
U.S. consumers who are looking to add a bit more pink into their life will be happy to see Samsung is expected to release a Galaxy Note 3 device donning that very color on November 11. The unlocked pink Galaxy Note 3 is expected to sell for $750, which is $50 more than the device’s white and black counterparts. As of this writing, Newegg seems to be the only retailer to carry the pink Galaxy Note 3, although we’re sure the device will start popping up on shelves in the very near future.
Samsung has yet to make any official announcements regarding the pink Galaxy Note 3′s availability in the U.S., although rumors began circulating to the color variant’s existence earlier this year. Seeing as previous versions of the Galaxy Note were made available in pink, we think it’s only a matter of time until Samsung releases a pink Galaxy Note 3.
Next Story: Google Maps Used To Discover Penis-Shaped Church
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-02-27 AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20 Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18 Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover