Samsung has just announced the availability of their spanking new Samsung Smart Media Player, where it is also known as the GX-SM530CF if model numbers are your cup of tea. This would mean that you will be able to enjoy live TV content as well as the entire slew of Smart TV apps that consumers have come to know and love directly to their existing TVs which happen to lack Smart Hub capabilities. The Samsung Smart Media Player will arrive with over 100 Smart Apps where among them include Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, VUDU and YouTube. Apart from that, it will also enable viewers to access cable content without having to fork out additional expensive monthly rental fees that are associated with a cable box.
Just how much is the asking price for the new Samsung Smart Media Player? Well, it does seem as though the South Korean conglomerate will be placing a $149.99 price tag on it, allowing the end user to enjoy an affordable method to easily discover and enjoy the live TV programming and movies that you are addicted to. Looks like you will need to free up some space on your home TV rack if you want to place this Smart Media Player to be part of the setup. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC