Back in 2012 when the Nexus 4 launched, T-Mobile managed to offer the handset on the same day itself. Will history repeat itself with the upcoming Nexus 5? Well according to one Reddit user who spoke to a T-Mobile employee, it seems that might be the case, with the employee being pretty confident about the handset’s launch on the carrier the same day Google releases it to the public, meaning that there won’t be any delay. Of course the T-Mobile employee could simply be basing this on last year’s launch so do take it with a grain of salt for now and try not to get your hopes up just yet, but we’ll definitely keep our eyes and ears peeled for more info.
The Nexus 5 is expected to launch across the major carriers, with Sprint’s version of the handset being recently rumored. While the rumors claim a 1st of November launch, other sources have suggested that the handset will see an announcement on a 5th of November event held in Tel-Aviv, but like we said earlier, take it all with a grain of salt for now, but given that the 1st of November and the 5th of November are only days away, we guess we won’t have to wait much longer to see if the rumors pan out, so be sure to check back with us then for the details!
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2013-11-14: Nexus 5 Now On Sale Officially On T-Mobile
- 2013-11-11: Nexus 5 Pre-Orders Now Live At T-Mobile's Website
- 2013-11-10: T-Mobile Launches Nexus 5 On November 14th
- 2013-11-06: T-Mobile Nexus 5 Launch Rumored For November 20th