Nokia World 2013 took place on October 22nd, at the event the Finnish manufacturer announced a number of new devices, which include the much rumored Lumia 1520 and Lumia 1320 phablets. Nokia also launched its hotly anticipated tablet, the Lumia 2520, at this event. Both Lumia 1320 and 1520 are going to be exclusive to AT&T in the U.S., whereas the tablet is going to be offered by both Verizon and AT&T. Rumor has it that T-Mobile won’t offer any of the new devices that Nokia has announced.
If this rumor is true, then you might be out of luck if you wanted to pick up one of Nokia’s new devices from T-Mobile. T-Mobile hasn’t officially confirmed this as yet, so it can be said for sure if the carrier really does not intend to carry Nokia’s new devices. The company’s Lumia 521 has been performing well on Magenta, even the Lumia 925 has gained traction. No reason has surfaced as to why T-Mobile is passing on some of the most highly anticipated devices to come out of Nokia. Even if a carrier doesn’t initially carry a device, doesn’t mean that it can’t change its mind in the future. T-Mobile may very well decide to pick up the devices somewhere down the line, or it may never do so at all, we can only wait and see.
- 2014-04-08: Nokia Solar Energy Suit Could Offer Alternative Phone Charging Option
- 2014-04-08: China's Ministry Of Commerce Gives Microsoft-Nokia Deal The Greenlight
- 2014-04-08: Additional Nokia Cyan Update Details Revealed
- 2014-04-08: Nokia Ringtone Turns 20
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Reveals Why Their Low-End Devices Do So Well
- 2014-02-13: T-Mobile To End Nokia Lumia 810 Updates
- 2013-07-26: MetroPCS Adds Nokia Lumia 521, LG Optimus F3 While Expanding Coverage
- 2013-07-19: T-Mobile Testing GDR2 Update For Nokia Lumia 810
- 2013-07-01: Nokia RM-892 Spotted At FCC, Possibly T-Mobile's Lumia 925
- 2013-06-26: T-Mobile Roadmap Points To Sony Xperia Z, Lumia 925 Release Date This July 14th