With iOS 7 having been released for a couple of weeks now, there are still apps out there whose developers have yet to release an update to make their apps compatible with iOS 7, not just under the hood, but visually as well. Popular messaging app WhatsApp has yet to release an update and they seem to be taking a while, just like they did when they finally released an update that made it compatible with the iPhone 5’s display In any case WhatsApp users will be pleased to know that the developers are working on an update, thanks to a handful of leaked screenshots courtesy of developer @HackiPhone.
The screenshots are allegedly two weeks ago so there’s no telling if there have been additional changes made since then. As you can see in the screenshots, the app has been visually “flattened” to look more cohesive with iOS 7’s overall look and feel, and presumably the app’s icon will be given the same treatment as well. No word on when WhatsApp will release the update, but @HackiPhone said that we can look forward to it “soon”. What do you guys think? Are you digging the new WhatsApp look?
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]