It goes without saying that when it comes to viewing real estate, bigger tends to be a whole lot better for most of us. After all, that could be the very reason as to why phablets have started to be a whole lot more trendy than ever before, and this market segment is not showing any signs of slowing down along the way. Having said that, the Apple iPad has always sported a far larger display than the regular iPhones and iPod touch over the years, so it is nice to hear that at long last, the Apple Store app for iPad has appeared on iTunes (where the link is located at the end of this story).
This particular app was specially designed in order to make sure that every single pixel on your iPad’s display is taken advantage of. No longer do you need to make do with an iPhone equivalent, as you should, theoretically speaking, be able to enjoy a range of high resolution images complete with full pinch-to-zoom support. Apart from that, expect to be able to experience intuitive category links in addition to detailed product information as and where necessary. Have you ever wondered what took Apple so long? [iTunes Link]
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2011-09-16: Fake Apple stores ordered to hand over products
- 2011-09-09: iPad 2 online shopping revamped
- 2010-03-27: iPad Camera Connection Kit Is Now In The Apple Store