Four days back, we did talk about BlackBerry 10.2.1 purported screenshots that dropped hints concerning Google Play Store access. Well, it seems that the BlackBerry OS 10.2.1.1055 has been leaked in its entirety, where it will cater for two different models of smartphones from the Canadian company – namely the BlackBerry Z10 and the BlackBerry Z30. So far, there was a similar operating system for the BlackBerry Q10 and BlackBerry Q5, but it was not the same case for the Z versions which did not feature radios or autoloaders. Good thing that with the leaked version of the BlackBerry OS 10.2.1.1055, all of that would have changed – and for the better, I might add.
Do expect a bunch of new updates to accompany the BlackBerry OS 10.2.1.1055 leak, where one of them would also mean you can down load APK files directly onto the device without having to walk through a tightrope. Needless to say, one should always pay extra attention and be careful with such updates especially since this is a leak, so it would be highly advisable for you to perform a full backup of your device via BlackBerry Link prior to the installation of the operating system. After all, you can never quite tell just when will Murhpy strike, can you?
Next Story: Updated XPS 13 Ultrabooks Are Now Available
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Optimistic That Handset Business Will Be Profitable By 2015
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Will Be Officially Known As The BlackBerry Classic
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Claims He Was Misquoted On Handset Division Sale
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Renamed 'BlackBerry Classic'
- 2014-03-19: Unlocked BlackBerry Z30 Now Available In The US For $499
- 2013-11-24: Verizon And AT&T Offer BlackBerry Z10 Virtually Free On Contract
- 2013-10-23: BlackBerry OS 10.2 Firmware Update Schedule Announced
- 2013-10-16: Telus Launched BlackBerry Z30 On Tuesday Before Cutting Its Price Right After
- 2013-09-28: BlackBerry Beings Direct Online Sales Of Z10 And Q10