Running out of battery on your smartphone or tablet is not the best feeling, especially if it’s the middle of the day and you’ve got nowhere to charge your phone at, and that’s where portable chargers come in. The Bolt is one of them and according to its makers, they are claiming it to be the world’s smallest iPhone USB wall charger in the market today and based on what we can see, it certainly looks that way. For those who like what they see, they can expect to pick one up for themselves for a rather affordable $59.99 where it is expected to be begin shipping by the end of November.
The Bolt charger began as a Kickstarter project back in July of 2013 and was successfully funded. This device, unlike most portable chargers, can act as a regular wall charger due to its built in prongs that allow it to be hooked up to a regular wall socket to either act as a wall charger, or to charge itself after which you can bring it around with you as a portable device. It will feature a decent 3,000mAh battery meaning that it is more than capable of juicing up your iPhone more than once, and measures 70mm x 34mm x 28mm, which we have to say makes for a rather portable solution.
Next Story: EVI YziBook Launched
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10