Gadgets can be pretty fragile and they do break occasionally, especially if one is particularly butter-fingered, but what do we do with our broken gadgets? Do we throw them away? Replace them? Fix it? Well iPhone repair company, Twice Used, is used to coming across broken components during their business and instead of simply throwing away things like broken screens and whatnot, they have decided to do the green thing which is to reuse those broken components by finding a new use for them and giving them a new lease on life.
The image above is one of the many projects that Twice Used has done and as you can see, it involves the screens of the iPhone, which when combined have transformed those components into a rather stylish looking clock. Apart from clocks, they have come up with coffee table ideas, picture frames, and etc. which are all pretty clever. The downside is that there aren’t that many screens to go around which is why the company has launched a Kickstarter campaign in which they are seeking partnerships with other repair companies to take their broken components off their hands. If you’d like to learn more or perhaps pledge your donation, hit up their Kickstarter page for the details!
- 2014-04-24 The Feeling Skin Is An iPhone Battery Case And More
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-03-04 Ember iPhone Case Will Help Improve Your Phone's Flash
- 2013-12-05 Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- 2013-07-04 TurtleCell iPhone Cases Comes With Retractable Earphones
- 2013-02-25 mentalKase Lets Your iPhone Survive 6,000 Foot Drops