The holiday season is right around the corner, although considering how many holiday commercials and advertisements have been popping up over the past couple of weeks, we guess the holiday season has once again started way too early. No matter as if you’re feeling the holiday spirit and you’re interested in picking up or trying out a number of Google products, you’ll soon be able to do so as the company is announcing they’ll be opening showrooms in six U.S. cities.
Google’s Winter Wonderlabs will feature a number of Google products such as the Nexus 7, a number of Chromebook computers as well as the company’s little streaming media player that could, the Chromecast. Once you’ve poked and prodded through all of Google’s products, those interested in purchasing one can order their new toys online.
The Winter Wonderlabs showrooms will be popping up in New York City, Washington D.C., Chicago, Los Angeles, Sacramento, California and Paramus, New Jersey. If you happen to live in or close to the locations of Google’s Winter Wonderlabs and have been interested in one of their latest products, then we think it’s about time you bundle up and head out of your home for the first time in months to poke and prod what Google has to showcase.
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-16: Google Develops Algorithm That Can Decipher Its Own CAPTCHAs
- 2014-04-16: Google Launches Standalone Camera App For Android
- 2014-04-16: Chrome Remote Desktop Hits Mobile Devices
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2013-12-08: Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon