The Nokia Lumia 525 is the Finnish company’s upcoming handset which based on its model number, is presumably the successor to Nokia’s highly successful Nokia Lumia 520 which has surprisingly been dominating the charts in developing markets, presumably due to its affordable price. In any case thanks to a sighting on a Chinese Baidu website, a press rendering of the device has been leaked along with the full specifications of the upcoming handset, some of which was previously speculated and have turned out to be correct.
The design of the Lumia 525 is nothing to shout about, although based on its orange finish, we can only assume it will be offered in a myriad of colors. It will feature 1GB of RAM, as previously rumored, and will be powered by a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor clocked at 1GHz. It will also come with a 4” IPS LCD WVGA (800×480) display, a 5MP rear-facing camera capable of 720p HD video capture at 30fps, 8GB of onboard storage with support for microSD cards up to64GB, a 1,430mAh battery, and will come with 7GB of free SkyDrive storage.
Next Story: Google Helpouts Launched
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2013-11-27 Nokia Lumia 525 Announced
- 2013-11-01 Nokia Lumia 525 Accidentally Confirmed
- 2013-09-30 Nokia "Glee" Might Actually Be The Lumia 525