The holiday season is upon us, which means it’s the season of giving which is why Apple has been holding an annual “12 Days of Gifts” promotion for its iOS App Store. The 12 Days of Gifts comes in the form of a giveaway app that was only available for those living in Europe and Canada, but this year, Apple has decided to allow U.S. customers in on the giveaway fun.
Apple’s 12 Days of Gifts will run from December 26 to January 6 and will introduce a a free downloadable app, book, song, movie and more to those who download the giveaway app. Each freebie will only be available for 24 hours for each day the promotion runs, so if we were you, we’d be launching the app on a regular basis to make sure we don’t miss anything worthy of a download.
The 12 Days of Gifts promotion has always been a great way for those who receive an iOS device for the holidays to download some great content for their new bundle of tech joy. Since the majority of holidays are over by December 26, especially Christmas, then it makes absolute sense for the promotion to start on that day. So be on the lookout for some great freebies in a few weeks.
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2014-04-04: Apple's iPhone Almost Had An Always-On Display