Yesterday we reported on a certain Nokia RM-977, a handset which apparently featured a 4.5” display and was supposed to be an affordable device at the same time, which some are calling it the “true” Lumia 520 successor. In any case it has come to our attention that there could be another variant of the RM-977, at least according to import data from India which has revealed that the handset will also come with in a dual SIM variant, indicating that it will most likely head to emerging markets such as India and China where dual SIM smartphones are pretty commonplace.
While it is unclear as to when the RM-977 will be launched, the rumors are speculating that we could see its release in Q1 2014, suggesting that perhaps it might see an announcement at either CES 2014 or MWC 2014, both of which are around the corner. The document has also revealed that the handset could cost between $100 to $130, which seems to corroborate yesterday’s claims which suggested that the RM-977 could cost around $130, which we reckon seems like a pretty good deal and would definitely make it an affordable device.
Next Story: Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-09: Nokia X Custom Android ROM Revealed
- 2014-04-09: Nokia 225 Is Slimmest Affordable Internet Handset