Earlier this morning, we did talk about how a 12.2” Samsung Galaxy Note Pro tablet has been “confirmed”, and here we are with word of other tablets from Samsung that will be heading our way in the year ahead, which is slightly more than 10 days away.Other than the Galaxy Note Pro and the Samsung Galaxy Tab Lite 3, there will apparently also be the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 that will be coming our way in due time as well.
For starters, the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 will arrive with an 8.4” display alongside the model numbers of SM-T320 and SM-T325. Expect it to arrive some time in February next year, and will carry 16GB of internal memory, where you can choose from black and white shades.
As for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 with model numbers SM-T520 and SM-T525, it too, will make its way to the market in February next year, with a more concrete date of somewhere between February 10 and February 16. Both of the Pro tablets mentioned will arrive in a choice of Wi-Fi-only and LTE-capable versions, and it too, will come with 16GB of internal memory and shades of black and white. No idea on pricing details for the upcoming tablets just yet though.
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2014-02-04: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Available In The U.S. This February 13
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy NotePRO Pre-Orders At Office Depot
- 2014-01-28: Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 Pro UK Pre-Orders Kick Off
- 2014-01-27: Samsung Galaxy Pro Series Of Tablets Could Launch On Valentines Day
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review