We have seen our fair share of rumors surrounding the HTC M8 for quite some time already, with the recent rounds of rumors happening just in the middle of November. Still, there has been nothing official revealed, we only have bits and pieces to pick up the details from. The latest round of rumors have been sparked from an AnTuTu benchmark score, which in all probability, points to the HTC M8.
What do you think of the HTC M8 rumors? The AnTuTu benchmark score was covered by us nearly a week ago, and in there, it pointed to the model number HTC 0P68120, with Android 4.4 KitKat as the operating system of choice, a Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8974AB 2.2GHz processor that is accompanied by an Adreno 330 graphics chipset. There will be two cameras available, with a front facing 2.1-megapixel shooter, while the back will hold a 4-megapixel camera that will in all probability feature Ultrapixel technology, so do not get turned off by the seeming lack of megapixel count. Oh yeah, there is also a very high chance of this being the first Sense 6.0 device.
What are some of the hardware features that you would have liked the HTC M8 to arrive with, assuming all that we have read are true to form?
Next Story: Meizu MX4G Touted To Break 500ppi Barrier
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-03-31: HTC One M8 Mini Release In May 'Confirmed'
- 2014-03-30: HTC: One M8 Boosted As A Feature For Benchmarks
- 2014-03-27: Carrier Claims HTC One M8 Mini Is Set To Arrive