[CES 2014] Not all notebooks are created equal, and the same can be said for the HP G350 G1. This will not be a gaming device, but rather, it will be a notebook that targets the business crowds, hoping to deliver a balance of affordable durability and productivity, while boasting business-class technologies that are crucial to the success of your business and professional life.
For starters, the stylish HP G350 G1 notebook will feature 3D Drive Guard as well as a spill-resistant keyboard, offering worry-free computing. After all, you can never quite tell just when an accident will happen, where that elbow of yours knocks over a glass of water all over the keyboard. Underneath the hood, you will be able to choose from an Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor, in addition to Pentium and Celeron chips that will be accompanied by Intel HD graphics and AMD Radeon graphics chipsets.
There will be 14″ and 15.6″ displays to choose from, in addition to an HDMI HD webcam. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0, as well as the all important USB 3.0 port that many new devices are compatible with these days. Pricing and availability details have yet to be determined as at press time.
Next Story: Archos Helium Smartphones Unveiled
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-06 HP Z1 G2 27 Inch Diagonal All-In-One Workstation Announced
- 2014-01-05 HP Slate Pro All-in-One with Android and NVidia Tegra 4
- 2014-01-05 HP ProOne 400 AiO Announced
- 2014-01-05 HP 205 AiO Revealed
- 2014-01-05 HP Pro x2 410