We first heard about this Android powered QWERTY slider smartphone back in December. It was rumored that T-Mobile is going to launch this device soon, which is basically a mid-range device geared towards people who prefer physical keyboards. Rumor has it that T-Mobile is finally going to launch this smartphone on January 22nd, its expected to go on sale with the Optimus F3Q moniker. The smartphone is believed to have a 4-inch 480×800 pixel resolution display, 1.2GHz dualcore processor, 4GB onboard storage, 5 megapixel rear and 1 megapixel front camera with microSD and 4G LTE support. It is said to come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean pre-installed.
It appears that the LG Optimus F3Q is not the only smartphone that T-Mobile is going to be launching come January 22nd. There were rumors floating recently that Sony is going to launch a variant of the Xperia Z1 that would be exclusive to T-Mobile. It has indeed done that, Sony unveiled the Magenta exclusive Z1S at CES 2014. This smartphone touts Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quadcore processor, 5-inch 1080p Triluminos display and a 20.7 megapixel camera. Online pre-sale will be scheduled for January 13th, the Xperia Z1S costs $528 off contract and $22 per month for 24 months on T-Mobile’s equipment installment plan. No pricing information is available for the Optimus F3Q as yet.
Next Story: Corsair Unleashes Raptor Gaming Peripherals
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2014-04-01: T-Mobile LG L90 This April 23rd (Rumor)
- 2014-03-28: T-Mobile's Xperia T2 Ultra Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-03-12: Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Could Be Arriving For T-Mobile [Rumor]
- 2014-03-03: T-Mobile Xperia Z Android 4.3 Update Released