Wearing Google Glass with prescription glasses is probably not the most comfortable thing. Even though I don’t own a pair of Google Glass, putting 3D glasses on in the theater makes for an uncomfortable experience already, so I can only imagine what it might be like for Google Glass owners. Well the good news for those who are looking for a pair of prescription Google Glass is that it is finally here as Google has officially announced a handful of prescription Google Glass devices that will be part of the company’s “Titanium Collection”. These frames will be designed with titanium meaning that they will be relatively lightweight which we guess will help balance out any additional electronics that have been added.
The Titanium Collection has been designed for both men and women in mind, so there are no designs which might be thought of as more masculine or feminine. There will be four different designs to choose from: bold, curve, split, and thin, as well as two options for those who are looking for a sunglasses version of Google Glass. No word on how much these prescription Google Glasses will cost, but in the meantime you can check out the promotional video above for the prescription version of Google Glass. So, any explorers planning on picking up their own pair?
Next Story: iOS 7 Hits 80% Adoption Rate
- 2014-04-10: Square Considered By Google And Apple For Purchase Before
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Confirmed: Google Glass Will Be Sold To The Public On 15th April
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: 72 Percent Of People Surveyed Against Google Glass Due To Privacy
- 2014-04-09: Google Glass Being Tested By The US Air Force
- 2014-04-08: Google Glass Could Have Helped A Doctor Save His Patient's Life
- 2014-01-27: Samsung's Google Glass Rival Rumored For IFA 2014 Launch