Well, after plenty of merry go round news concerning the Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Lite, here we are with an official announcement of the device and its availability, adding yet another 7” device to the Galaxy Tab3 range. In fact, the Galaxy Tab3 Lite will come with a pretty generous 3,600mAh battery which allows it to last for up to eight hours of video playback in one go, all without having to carry an adapter around with you without missing a beat or an entertainment moment.
Sporting a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, the Galaxy Tab3 Lite will be able to deliver a rich multimedia experience as well as popular shareable services, all within a slim and portable design. The 7” display of this particular device sports a 1024 x 600 resolution count, where there is a 2-megapixel shooter at the back, and it runs on the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. The menu bar of the device itself is situated on the device’s bezel, instead of on the display, so that one will be able to maximize the Galaxy Tab3 Lite’s widescreen experience.
It comes with Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity, alongside 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal memory, where the latter can be further expanded by another 32GB because of a microSD memory card slot. When it is available globally, it will come in white and black shades, although we are definitely not ruling out any other colors down the road. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-15: Samsung SM-T805 Could Be New Galaxy Tab Pro Device
- 2014-03-05: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 Arriving This March 9
- 2014-02-11: Galaxy Tab 4 Specifications Allegedly Leaked
- 2014-01-15: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite User Manual Revealed