Late last year we heard that Samsung had already started working on a Galaxy Gear successor after multiple rumors came in claiming that sales of the first Galaxy Gear were below expectations. While the company hasn’t denied that another smartwatch is on the cards for 2014, it hasn’t exactly said when we can expect a successor. The official Twitter account of Samsung Mobile UK seems to have teased a new wearable device from Samsung. It tweeted an image, asking people “What do you want Samsung to unveil in 2014?”
On the left of the image there’s a Galaxy Gear with the year it was released in mentioned below. To the right, there’s an empty space with the words “What’s Next?” and 2014 written underneath, which definitely means that whatever it is, its going to be released this year. Now it could go both ways, this product might be the Galaxy Gear 2 or an entirely different wearable device, its too soon to be sure right now. Can we expect an announcement at CES 2014? It has only been over three months since the original Galaxy Gear came out. Perhaps we might get to see a new wearable device at MWC which takes place next month, where Samsung is also expected to unveil the Galaxy S5.
Next Story: Hyundai Google Glass App Being Developed
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors