Another day, another unannounced smartphone model has been spotted online, except that this time around, it will not appear in the form of an image or a photo, but rather, in the database of a certain Zauba website that keeps track of exports and imports in India. Zauba’s listing pointed out the unannounced Samsung GT-I9405 to be a single SIM “mobile phone” that carries a 5.5” display, where it had arrived at India not too long ago for both testing as well as evaluation purposes.
Of course, you can bet your bottom dollar that the Samsung GT-I9405 will be no Samsung Galaxy S5 in the first place, considering how the model number itself resides lower in comparison to the Galaxy S4’s model numbers (GT-I9500 / GT-I9505). Apart from that, the Galaxy S5 is said to come with a 5.25” display, rather than a 5.5” one. Neither is this going to be a new Note, as Galaxy Notes come with another set of model numbers, namely N7100, N9000, it goes on. Chances are this will be a mid-range smartphone that resides between the two siblings of the Galaxy S3 LTE (GT-I9305) and the S4 LTE (GT-I9505). So far, Zauba’s listings have been pretty reliable in the past, so we look forward to see what the GT-I9405 will be called eventually.
Next Story: SteamOS Supports AMD And Intel Graphics
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display