Sony and Microsoft’s next-gen consoles have been released for a couple of months now, but we’re sure that there are many gamers out there who are still deciding which platform they should go for. We expect decisions will be made depending on the games that are released on either platform, but for gamers looking forward to Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes, the game is pegged for a release in March and if you’re wondering whether you should play the game on the Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, or the PS4, you might be interested to learn that Konami have uploaded a series of screenshots showing how the game will look like graphically on different platforms.
It should be noted that the game will run at 720p on the PS3, Xbox 360, and the Xbox One, while on the PS4 it will run at 1080p which is obviously at a higher resolution. Konami’s blog also confirms that the frame rates gamers can expect will be 30fps at 720p for the PS3 and the Xbox 360, 720p at 60fps with the Xbox One, and 1080p at 60fps with the PS4. Naturally with newer hardware, the Xbox One and PS4 versions appear to be superior graphically compared to their predecessors, although with the PS4 at 1080p, it does have a slight edge. For casual gamers this might not necessarily be a big deal, but if you’re curious about the differences, hit up Konami’s blog for the details.
Next Story: Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Microsoft Reportedly Working On New Xbox One Controller Update
- 2014-03-24: Redbox May Offer PS4, Xbox One And Wii U Rentals Soon
- 2014-03-21: Microsoft Not Fazed By PlayStation 4's Lead Over The Xbox One
- 2014-03-18: PS4 Sales In UK Might Have Surged As Well Last Week
- 2014-03-13: Xbox One Closes In On PS4 In February 2014 NPD Figures