The late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs has left quite large gap in the tech world to fill, and his ideas as well as visionary products would be sorely missed. Here is a blast from the past that reminds us from time to time of this person known as Steve Jobs: apparently, a mouse from an Apple Lisa computer which was used by Steve Jobs has been recovered. Just where was this this historical mouse recovered from? Why, from a time capsule which was buried by organizers of the 1983 Aspen International Design Conference, of course.
It was Jobs himself who donated the mouse for the time capsule which is known as the “Aspen Time Tube”, and it should bear his fingerprints on it considering how he gave it away after use. The event’s organizers did have the intention to reopen the 13-foot-long steel tube at the turn of this century, but did not find its location no thanks to new landscaping in the area. Rediscovered last September, it carried Jobs’s mouse as well as additional items including a Moody Blues tape and a Rubik’s Cube. If you want to check out more details on this particular time capsule, it will be featured on the season premier of Diggers that is happening this February 25th.
- 2014-03-20: Steve Jobs Movie Cast May Include Christian Bale In The Lead
- 2014-03-17: Steve Jobs Quotes App Rejected By Apple
- 2014-03-16: Steve Jobs Told Apple Execs That Company Won't Release HDTV
- 2014-02-26: Steve Jobs Movie Might Be Directed By David Fincher
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16: King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31: Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15: Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance
- 2013-07-01: Kanye West Receives Mice Autographed By Steve Jobs, Wozniak As Gift