Looks like Samsung has made up its mind to extend the Galaxy Note 3 design language on even more products. The phablet, which was launched at IFA last year, came with a stitched faux leather back. The material provides a soft touch feel and provides better grip. It was expected that the Galaxy S5 would follow the same design language, but it didn’t. Instead just a few days ago Samsung launched a new Chromebook with faux leather spread over the lid. The company has revealed that the Ativ Book 9 is the second notebook in its lineup to get faux leather as well.
The 15.6 inch full-HD LED display touting Samsung Ativ Book 9 is powered by a 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 processor with 4GB 1600MHz RAM coupled with a 128GB solid state drive. Connectivity options include Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi ac, HDMI out, VGA out, two USB 3.0 ports, one USB 2.0 port, a memory card slot and Bluetooth 4.0. There’s a 720p webcam up front.
With four stereo speakers, the Samsung Ativ Book 9 weighs in at jsut 1.95 kilos. The company also claims that it is able to last for 12 hours on a single charge. It will be available in Black and Classic white colors, faux leather stitched design will come as standard.
Next Story: All New HTC One Caught On Video Yet Again
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released