eBay today rolled out a lot of changes for its entire mobile experience. This includes changes for the mobile website as well as the online market’s mobile applications. The new apps get a revamped user interface which puts focus on larger images and personalized feeds. These updated apps will provide users with a much more personalized experience and will also make things more “streamlined and intuitive.”
Updates for the iPhone, Android and Windows 8 eBay applications have already been rolled out. The new app for iPad as well as the changes to eBay’s mobile website will be coming “soon.”
For iOS the updated eBay mobile application brings better performance. Users will notice that browsing is significantly faster than before. Product images will now be larger. A lot of changes have been made that make it easier for users to buy and sell through the app, as well as re-list and price items. The iPhone app’s homescreen will display a “Feed” by default which is essentially a personalized stream for the user that include items they like or would want.
Apart from the fresh look and feel, eBay app for Android gets active notifications for bid and buy actions as well as an option to donate to charities. The Windows 8 app gets a new homescreen, daily deals, similar enhancements to the iPhone app and the user interface tweaks.
Next Story: Xapo Debit Card For Bitcoin Announced
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-03-24 White Xbox One Spotted On eBay For $2,700
- 2014-03-10 MH370.com On eBay For $5,000
- 2014-02-24 Coda Sells Remaining EV Stock On eBay
- 2014-02-11 eBay Removes Flappy Bird Listings
- 2014-02-09 Flappy Bird Sold On eBay For Hundreds Of Dollars
- 2013-07-12 eBay's Study Tries To Find Out How Dependent We Are On Our Apps
- 2011-12-02 eBay 2.0 for BlackBerry released
- 2011-09-26 eBay 2.0 for BlackBerry released