Grand Theft Auto 5V has been a success by any measure, considering how this expensively assembled game has already shipped more than 32 million copies as of February this year ever since it rolled out in 2013. The thing is, this particular title did not make an appearance on the PC as well as the next generation consoles – the Xbox One from Microsoft and the Sony PS4. It does look like this situation is about to change, however, as TECH-NICK, who happens to be a manager of German retailer Saturn.de, did mention in a tweet that the release of Grand Theft Auto V for the PC, Xbox One and PS4 platforms are expected to arrive this coming June.
I am sure that those who already use the PC, Xbox One and Sony PS4 as their primary gaming platforms of choice would be more than pleased to hear this, and TECH-NICK did clarify later on in a different tweet that the release information happens to be a rumor, and nothing has been confirmed just yet. Hopefully the showfloor over at E3 will be able to shed more light on the situation as it kicks off later this June. I suppose there is nothing else for us to do other than to take this rumor with a grain of salt and play the waiting game.
Next Story: Apple Seeks $2.2 Billion In Damages From Samsung
- 2014-04-16 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Trailer Recreated In GTA 5
- 2014-03-18 GTA 5 For PC Beta Test Emails Are Fake And Contain Malware
- 2014-03-02 Skyfall Train Fight Scene Created In GTA 5
- 2014-02-27 Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission
- 2014-02-06 Rockstar Developer Tweets Hint At GTA 5 For The PC