Road-Guard has unleashed its latest application known as GreenDrive that will help heavy-footed drivers to put the brakes on their driving style by suggesting the most economical driving method – whenever you are too slow or fast, it will let you know just how much more speed you ought to increase/reduce in order to achieve maximum fuel efficiency. GreenDrive works with all GPS navigation devices as well as GPS-enabled cell phones. According to Road-Guard, when used to instruction, GreenDrive is able to introduce safe driving techniques that result in an average fuel savings of 15% to 25%. Not only that, GreenDrive is also able to collect data on driver performance for future analysis as the computer nags you concerning better driving habits the next time you step into your vehicle.
Next Story: RAmos iMovie 2 Announced
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids