There is a bizarre confusion as whether the Pre training for Palm reps will start on Wednesday or Thursday of this week, but what’s important is that it is an indication that the launch is imminent despite some predictions that the Pre is “dead on arrival” or DOA.
Sprint is rallying its troops but at the same time, reminds its employees that this still needs to be a secret. Sprintgurus forum users have been discussing what Sprint has reportedly sent to its employees:
As I’m sure you are already aware, the details of the Pre phone have been a closely guarded secret, and we’re proud of that. We’re excited to have reached a point where we can now share with you the details you need to know to support the product. However, this does not mean that our level of security has changed. In fact, we’re asking you to join the ranks of people who will keep the secret.
Before we end this training course, please remember that you signed a non-disclosure agreement at the beginning of class today. It is important to not share what you have learned here today with anyone until the Pre phone launches and we begin supporting customers. If customers or friends ask about the phone, direct them to www.sprint.com/palmpre or the Palm Website (www.palm.com) for the latest information.
Next Story: Asus To Release an 11.6" Eee This Month
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-04-09: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Sprint Spark Gets Wi-Fi Calling
- 2009-09-07: Palm Pre to get price cut
- 2009-09-26: Palm Pre For $99 At Amazon
- 2009-09-27: Palm Pre Now $79.99 At Walmart
- 2009-12-28: Sprint to get webOS 1.3.5 real soon
- 2010-11-11: Palm Pre removed by Sprint on the quiet?